Wednesday, September 7, 2011

लेट्स तरी थिस Again

First Day of First Grade 2011 This one was for me
















This one is for his photo album


OK maybe I have solved the problem once and for all but if Hindi creeps in you will know it isn't my fault. I had to abandon my other blog because it switched to Arabic and I couldn't figure out how to post or follow the instructions.

So sorry for being gone for so long. Lots going on keeping me on my toes, but as always it is fun and challenging. I preached last weekend on a tough passage Rom 9 which was quite the mental work out to say the least. I barely even scratched the surface but it was a great exercise for me to think through my beliefs and work at articulating a very difficult to accept and understand passage.

Caleb began school this week which was a great relief for both of us. I was maxed out being his social coordinator and he was even growing weary of all the free time. He is very happy and feels like quite the big man on campus. Together we are working at finding a workable morning and evening routine and even doing some chores, I got a little star chart and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment