Thursday, May 27, 2010

You can Never Really Leave

Ok so I make my big commitment to deactivate Facebook, but whatever! It is nothing more than signing out!!! All I have to do is sign in and password and it is all right there waiting for me as if I never left. OK so I just cleared my history so that FB won't quickly show up every time I punch in "F" in my address line. Man they are not going to make it easy.
Need to go pick Caleb up and head to the baseball field to watch the CAC guys team play in their big tournament ad the of to friends graduation party. Ya it is a tough life! Really enjoying the change of pace now that youth group is over for the year. Things will pick up soon enough with all my summer projects (2 African VBS's and the our One Wild Week children's program) Right now trying to get organized to work on my sermons I will preach in 2 weeks as well as start really writing my Act's Bible Study lessons that I will teach in Sept. Hoping to get ahead of the game over the summer so that I won't be overwhelmed come fall. I know what you are thinking "Amy. Ahead of the game?" Come on now work with me and believe in me! "I think I can, I think I can..."

No comments:

Post a Comment