Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well after a long drive home and viewing way to many accidents en route, we are finally home and actually slept in our own bed for the first time in a month!

Dahab was great! and fairly relaxing although with one more VBS to go on my brain it is hard to completely unwind. We spent one full day at the beach snorkeling which was great, but my 60spf sunblock was not so great! Caleb was pretty confident if left alone but refused to be carried out any deeper than he can stand. I promised him that I would not hassle him about swimming, but at the same time I wouldn't stay with him and play in the shallow water...he played by himself quite a bit. He enjoyed seeing the fish underwater and there was quite a bit of marine life that could be observed in the shallow areas.

One day we drove over to Sharm and did the more touristy thang, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe (which seemed to have a play list from my high school days! "Mmmmmmmy Sharona" went on a 2 hour quad ride up in the mountains and accompanied my friends on their parasailing adventure (I think I could do it next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment