Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a great day! We had a rough night trying to settle down and go to bed but this morning we woke up happy and ready for the new adventure that life holds for us. I am most worried about figuring out a workable routine, how to get us both ready in the morning without starting every day stressed and frustrated. I made Caleb get up this morning at 6 which should insure his tiredness by 8 tonight...it better! But if we are both getting up at 6 I better get my schedule changed as well.

Looking forward to all that this new year holds both work wise and with Caleb, I have a spirit of anticipation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my a big school boy! Where did the years go? These are really cute pix. Especially of you and Caleb! Hope your routine falls into place.

    ReplyDelete