Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quick Update

Lest I appear to be slipping back into old habits let me quickly type a few words. It is Sunday am "Happy Mother's Day" to all my motherly friends. Caleb celebrated a few months ago on Egyptian Mother's Day so I thot not to confuse him with such talk today, today will just be my day to be thankful that I have been blessed twice to be a mom.

We had a good but busy weekend as usual, they never strike me as particularly restful which is why I am enjoying Sundays so much now that the women's Bible study is over and I really have a full day of rest...well I have lunch duty for 45 min. We had a birthday party and a BBQ with old friends yesterday and Friday was packed getting ready for service. There was lots going on at the service and a bake sale afterwards.

I am off to coffee with a friend, and then lunch with another friend, then having friends over for dinner tonight, not a restful day but a fun day none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment