Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wednesday am

Here I am for my early morning posting! Just sent Caleb out the door none to excited. On Sundays and Wed. my friends pick him up and walk him to school and on the other days I pick them up and we drive, it's a great arrangement and allows me days to focus on him in the am instead of both of us trying to get ready at the same time. Today was still a bit rushed cause I let him sleep in since he had a rough night of bad dreams and mosquitoes. He crawled into bed with me, and I added to his misery with my constant hacking cough.

After much debate and discussion over what to do for youth group last night we settled on a sharing time idea to allow the kids to fill one another in on what they had done while we were apart. Sharing time always makes me nervous but it actually went pretty good and some good honest insight. Next week will add a few more kids and so on for the next month and then poof! Goodbye all over again.

Stayed up way too late last night reading all things Osama and now can put that all to rest. Between the royal wedding and the bin Laden event my eyes have been glued to BBC, but I think at this point I know all I need or can possibly know, Prince Charle's jokes about Williams balding head and Osama burned all his trash and had a goat delivered weekly to his compound...Got it! movin on. I am, though, willing to go back and watch Jon Stewart one more time do his Abbottabadbingo routine too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment